In some Korean parks it is possible to walk on cobbled paths.
It is said that walking on pebbles reduces high blood pressure, furthermore it gives rise to a kind of foot massage beneficial to the whole body.
When I studied body energy lines at a Thai massage school in Thailand, they taught me that body organs interact with each other and foot massage improves their working.
In Korean parks you can find gym apparatus that people use to keep fit.
Undoubtedly, body and mind are connected. Relaxing the body will have a beneficial effect on the mind.
Today, I did a workout in a park. Then, I walked on the cobbled path. Even though walking on the pebbles was a bit painful, I have to say that the result was good. I relaxed my body and mind.
Why not try natural remedies before resorting to medicines?
Ettore Grillo author of these books:
– November 2: The Day of the Dead in Sicily (English version)
– A Hidden Sicilian History (English version)
– The Vibrations of Words (English version)
– Travels of the Mind (English version)
– Una Storia Siciliana Nascosta (versione in lingua italiana)
– Viaggi della Mente (versione in lingua italiana)